Monday, April 9, 2012

Sale on Plain Brown Paper Bags

Speaking of Huns, here in the New Banana Republic, also known as Queensland, Mrs Newman's little boy Campbell (or Premier Napoleon Dynamite as I like to call him) is now in full control. In fact he is in so much control, I haven't heard much of him since he was elected. He has no doubt busied himself clogging up the well oiled wheels of Government by appointing various old party hacks to sensitive senior public service positions. I imagine he will soon have the whole place Humming like a vintage 1920's Singer sewing machine with a bent treadle rod. None the less I was moved to assist the LNP faithful today by tweeting " To all wealthy LNP supporters: This week only special on Plain Brown Paper Bags, heavy duty, thick wall. 500 packs. Only $10.50 each". After all it was the least I can do to help get the old outfit back on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment